Friday 5 July 2013

Late night Subs and Pizza

Since I started going out around 18, I have gotten into the bad habit of doing a pit stop for food on my way home. Mind you, this is normally between the hours of 2-4 AM...The choices of stops were split up between 3 late night hot spots. It was either Taco Bell, Wendys, or the more 'formal' of the bunch, Casola's.

Casola's is open till the early hours of the night. 

Since Fourth of July was on a Thursday this year, Wednesday night turned into a Friday night. I was not in the mood to do anything too wild so Britt suggested we go to whiskey wednesday at Greenstreet in Coconut Grove. It was SOOOO packed and SOOOOO hot! We kind of forgot it was summer meaning most Uni kids are in town and all highschoolers are free. It was basically a block party. I wish I would have taken a pic but it was too dark. 

Anyway, around 1:30am we all decided it was too hot to handle any longer so I took the ::drunk:: boys under my wing to feed them...and me hehe.





Casolas is famous for its subs and pizzas. They are so considerate that they provide continuous flowing pizza samples. Tristan literally stood in front of it and ate every piece....



Babysitting my children....someone has to look after them!




Tristan still eating the free pizza....



And still.....






Tristan and Lawrence decided to go with the Philly cheese steak. Loz had his with mushrooms.


That's a serious sub.





I am not very adventurous with my pizzas. I just think simplicity is where its at. If someone can make a plain cheese pizza taste good, then they know what they are doing.




I left Doug alone for a moment as he ordered, and he did something I have never seen anyone do....He ordered a burger....at Casolas....and as I expected, it was nothing special.

SUBS AND PIZZA

thats all you need




As Karly does, she showed up to help me eat my pizza ::they are gigantic:: 



 I love this crew. My English drunken gentlemen. 


Do yourself and your belly a favour and go to Casolas. Either after a long day at the beach, or a long night drinking and partying. It pretty much helps you feel better instantly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment